A place for honest, straightforward immigration advice
  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Immigration Law
  4.  → Nonimmigrant Visas

Help With Nonimmigrant Visas

Do you need a nonimmigrant visa? Do you understand what types of visas are available?

At the Law Office of Danna Young, P.A., we will help you explore your options and provide honest, compassionate advice. Founding attorney Danna Young has more than a decade of experience navigating nonimmigrant visa and other immigration issues for her clients. Visas can have a significant impact on your ability to stay in the United States and to achieve your goals. You need to work with an attorney who truly cares about your situation.

What Is The Right Nonimmigrant Visa For You?

We help individuals in Little Rock, as well as throughout Arkansas and the country, with a variety of nonimmigrant visas. Nonimmigrant visas can include:

  • B1 visa and B2 visitor visas
  • E1 and E2 treaty trader and investor visas
  • F1 visas (student visas)
  • H1-B specialty occupation visas
  • H2-A and H2-B visas
  • K1 and K3 visas (fiancé(e) visas)
  • L1 intracompany transfer visa
  • O1 extraordinary ability work visas
  • R1 religious worker visas
  • T visas (trafficking visas)
  • U visas (victim visas)

An experienced lawyer can help you understand what type of visa is right for you. We will educate you about immigration laws and issues, so you know what to expect and what options are available to help you stay in the country. Even if you think you know what type of visa you need, there may be a better and easier route to take.

Contact Us For Assistance

When you choose us to pursue your interests, you will get our undivided attention. We will diligently review your situation to help you achieve your goals in the simplest manner possible. Call 501-588-2335 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Hablamos español.