Danna Young graduated from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law with high honors in the year 2004. Following graduation, she entered private practice and represented corporations in various employment and immigration matters until the year 2009, when she accepted a two-year hearing officer position with the Arkansas State Board of Review.
In the year 2011, Ms. Young reentered private practice and is currently the Principal Attorney at the Law Office of Danna Young, P.A. Danna practices in the areas of U.S. immigration and employment law, making it a priority to provide individual and corporate clients with personalized, cost-effective legal representation. In addition, she is an adjunct professor at the UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law and is a Contract Hearing Officer for the Arkansas Department of Education, Special Education Unit. She is licensed to practice law in the state and federal courts of Arkansas.
Danna was named a 2014 Mid-South Rising Star by Super Lawyers, and was listed in the Mid-South Super Lawyers Magazine. She has won numerous Best Attorney awards (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) for Arkansas Business Publishing Group's Soiree Magazine. She has held several positions on the Central Arkansas Human Resources Association executive board, including the position of President in the year 2009. Throughout her legal career, Danna has also served on numerous legal committees for the Arkansas Bar Association.
Danna has been a featured speaker in the areas of U.S. immigration and employment law for numerous organizations, including, but not limited to, the Arkansas Bar Association, the Little Rock Chamber of Commerce, Central Arkansas Human Resources Association, and the Arkansas Society of Human Resources Management. In addition, she has conducted numerous seminars for members of the Central Arkansas business community.
Areas Of Practice
- U.S. Immigration Law
- Employment Law
- Arkansas (State and Federal Courts)
- William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- J.D. – 2004
- High Honors
- University of Arkansas
- B.A. – 1995
- Major: Psychology
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Masters of Applied Psychology – 1997
Current Employment Position(s)
- Principal Attorney
- Adjunct Professor – UA William H. Bowen School of Law
- Contract Hearing Officer – ADE, Special Education Unit
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyer Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Editor-in-Chief of the UALR Law Review, 2003-2004
- 2014 Mid-South Rising Star by Super Lawyers, Mid-South Super Lawyers Magazine
- Best Attorneys, Soiree Magazine, 2016-2020.
Classes And Seminars
- Speaker, Arkansas Bar Association
- Speaker, Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Speaker, Central Arkansas Human Resources Association
- Speaker, Arkansas Society of Human Resources Management
- Seminar, Members of the Central Arkansas business community
- Arkansas State Board of Review, Hearing Officer